Buildings Project 2014
The St. Paul's Building Project 2014
What did we undertake?
- Laying a complete new floor with underfloor insulation.
- New front door step.
- New column bases.
- Safety lighting.
- New side panelling.
- Additional guttering to the high level North roof.
- Extended electric circuits and cabling for PA and Worship team under the floor.
- Decorative and plasterwork repairs.
- South roof repairs.
- Carpeting for the Worship Team, children's area and vestry.
SEE THE PROJECT IN PICTURES >>
Our main contractors were Imphouse Ltd.
Our church Architect is John Quinlan RIBA