Buildings Project 2017
The St. Paul's Building Project 2017
What are we looking to do?
- Replace our old and failing overhead heaters with new and more efficient ones.
- Install new heaters in our North & South Aisles where there are none at the moment (and it's pretty chilly!)
- Re-order and improve the lighting in the North & South Aisles.
- Refurbish the lighting of the 'Apsidal Sanctuary' (That's the front part of the church where the Holy Table is).
- Install heating panel(s) in our kitchen (another cold place).
Have a look at the plans...
(Click on the picture to view the plan)
Architect - John Quinlan >>
Plan with new heaters and lights
Sectional plan 1
Sectional plan 2